A POOL ALARM IS A FRENCH LEGAL REQUIREMENT.
Please see that it is working.
If not, report that directly to us at MAIL@VILLA-STBARTS.COM or to your local agent if you came through Ici et La or Marla.
It is your responsibility to use it.
We cannot be responsible for any accident if it is not activated.
YOUR EYES ARE THE BEST FORM OF PROTECTION ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE ON THE TERRACE.
1. Please leave the alarm on. Activate it as instructed below.
2. To the RIGHT of the alarm, use the wall switch to turn on both the power and the battery. When switched on, the ‘POWER’ light will be on. NOTE: The installed rechargeable 12v battery still allows the alarm to be used if there is a power cut. In that case the power light will remain off but it can still be actiavted.
3. If the left-hand light is on - “Im.ed” - there is a chair or object between one of the beams. The alarm will not activate until this is cleared.
4. ACTIVATE: Insert, press and turn the key attached to the alarm’s control box to ‘ON’.
5. The Green ‘EXIT’ light will turn on even when only using the back-up battery. Wait 45 seconds and it will turn off. The alarm is now active.
6. The siren sounds (loudly) when someone (adult or child) or something (chair etc.) passes between either Infra Red beam.
7. The SIREN will sound and the ‘MEM’ light will turn on.
8. To STOP THE SIREN and extinguish the ‘MEM’ ligh eithert:
Turn the key to ON and then turn it back to OFF
Turn off using the wall switch to the right of the alarm box.
9. DEACTIVATE: Turn the key attached to the alarm’s control box to ‘OFF’.
10. Turn the key ON and then OFF to extinguish the ‘MEM’ light.