THE POOL IS HEATED TO A COMFORTABLE 31°C/32°C. PLEASE DON’T CHANGE IT.
1. The round entrance to the pool as well as the steps down, can be slippery. Take care when entering the pool.
2. If bubbles start coming out of the jets that feed the pool, the water in the black tank below is empty. Please call Eric who will refill it. If you wish to do it, in the pump room on the far wall on the right, is a hosepipe connected to a tap with a timer on it. Turn the timer to 30 minutes (no more). It will turn off automatically. This should be enough water to stop the bubbling.
3. Do not use drinking glass near or in the pool or spa. Use the plastic ones (provided). If broken glass falls in the water it is extremely dangerous as it is invisible and sharp. The pool or spa then has to be drained of 30 cubic meters of water and cleaned. It will take two days to do and you will be charged 250$ for this.
4. SWIMMING POOL ALARM: THIS IS A FRENCH LEGAL REQUIREMENT
HOWEVER YOUR EYES ARE STILL THE BEST ALARM !!!
5. *We decline all responsibility in case of an accident. It is your responsibility to see that the alarm is correctly used and functions.
6. The infrared beams protect the perimeter and the alarm will sound if the beams are broken.
7. If a chair etc. obstructs the beam, the alarm will not work. If there bis an obstruction (chair etc.) the alarm will sound when activated.
for further alarm instructions click: POOL ALARM
POOL CLEANING: The pool and spa are cleaned twice a week.